Meeting in the studio or online
SESSIONS IN THE STUDIO
Coming to the studio is possible! You are very welcome to come sit next to me. In case of symptoms of cold or flu, please use a (self)test (rapid antigen test) in order to exclude the possibility of carrying Covid-19. You are requested to do this also in case you are vaccinated.
When coming to the session:
– Thank you for not coming too early. If you are very early, there is a wooden bench in the hallway on the first floor as waiting space.
– Thank you for washing your hands before you come in! You can use the wash basin in the toilet (right next door to studio 1.08) which is regularly cleaned.
SESSIONS ON ZOOM, SKYPE or WHATSAPP VIDEO
Many sessions have already been taking place online. We are all getting accustomed to the option and sometimes it turns out to even be handy. So if you prefer to meet online, perfect! You can let me know up to 5 minutes in advance if you want to change your session to an online one. You don’t need a reason for it, but I’ll list some here:
– You don’t feel like biking through the rain 😉
– You’ve come home late from work and to go to the studio doesn’t feel right
– An online meeting fits well between your working from home
– You can’t come because you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!