Course: The Best of Mindfulness, Amsterdam
During 6 group meetings we will explore the best of mindfulness and learn how to implement it in our daily lives.
Inspired and passed on by teachers as Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn, Eckhart Tolle, Jeff Foster and Gangaji, this group is a dive into effortless being, presence and silence. During this short mindfulness course, we will form a small group and share a beautiful space together in which we can open ourselves to new ways of being.
“Mindfulness is conscious, open, friendly attention, free from judgements”
For whom? For you who:
- are curious about or interested in mindfulness and would like to know and experience what it can do for you in daily life.
- are sensitive to/ experiencing: stress, hsp, busy in the mind, worrisome, feeling ungrounded or absent.
- are motivated and would like to slow down, relax, be present and experience effortless joy.
During this mindfulness course we will do various exercises and meditations supporting mindfulness, silence and loving kindness. We will have sharing moments and time to explore your personal input. There will be weekly (simple) homework too! You’ll receive lots of helpful hand-outs and mp3 meditations.
This course is different from other courses because:
– It’s shorter, what is usually done in 8 weeks, we do in 6. I’ve selected the best of the best of MBSR and added other useful material.
– It’s more effective because besides mindfulness we’ll get an introduction into self-inquiry: becoming aware of yourself and who you are is the most direct way to stress reduction.
– It’s a small group so more time for You and a more intimate space to share in.
– And it’s much more affordable too 😉
What others said about this course:
“I really enjoyed all the classes. Most of all, I liked the “who are you” part, since it helped me to face myself and to challenge many of the things I believed I “have to” achieve in life.”
“I liked that every time we focused on a different type of meditation (body scan, sitting meditation etc.), so it was easy to identify which kind is more suitable for me to practice or which one is better for which situation. I signed up for a short course but looking back, I would actually have enjoyed a longer program!”
“Great experience – I got a lot more aware of myself and my feelings and behaviors. It was an eye-opener. The mp3’s are great”
Mindfulness Course Program
Day 1: Body Scan & Simple Awareness
Day 2: Sitting meditation and attention
Day 3: Thoughts, feelings & Focusing
Day 4: Who am I?
Day 5: Loving Kindness
Day 6: Being, Connecting & Gratitude
2020 NEW DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED! If interested please fill out the contact form and I’ll keep you updated
Time: 19.30- approx. 21.30
Address: Expat Therapy Center: Karel Doormanstraat 127, Unit 0.05, 1055VE AMSTERDAM Bos en Lommer
Cost: € 299,- incl VAT, including tea, healthy snacks, a workbook and mp3’s with exercises which will be sent to you after the class.
The cost of this course may be (partially) reimbursed by many Dutch health insurance companies within a supplemental package under the category alternative medicine. Contact me for details!
By whom? Read more about Tessa’s meditations here. Get a taste of some meditations by Tessa by listening to some free mindfulness meditation recordings here!
Please note: by signing up you commit yourself to/ have the intention to attend all 6 group sessions. Classes can not be taken later.
Like to join? Fill out the contact form! You will receive a confirmation with more info.
Keywords: Mindfulness course Amsterdam in English, short mindfulness course, mindfulness training amsterdam bos en lommer start september, october, , short course, learn mindfulness, meet people, Mindfulness group, cheap mindfulness training